Sunday, December 08, 2013

Took Sluggo to my Diner

I happened to be across the street from the diner when Drummaster's sister visited. I decided to go for my special hot chocolate that is not on the menu. I showed her the cast of the diner and the famous lines that the regulars and staff use when I enter. The waiter does not have a Greek letter yet and is still a work in progress. However, he suggested animal fries which had the niece curious. Animal fries are french fries topped with meat sauce and mozzarella cheese. It is an ingredient in the monkey burger.

I have to pick up the CDs at Essex street. It is a very long walk from my office. It is somewhat easier with the M15 bus. CDs are expensive and if they can be salvaged with a treatment it is good. One of the CDs is Jay Black. and I have not heard that one in six months. I like his version of Walking in the Rain. I have other versions of it as well. I also preordered a Fabulous Wailers CD from Japan. Sadly, Gail Harris seems to appear only on the live album on two tracks.

No comments: