Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The End of Sanity

I do not understand why certain groups think they have the right to make judgments.We take EEO classes that spell out what behaviors are acceptable. The training specifically states one is not to question the religious commitment of your employees.
I went to leave early to be with Sunbeam. My boss told me I am not a Jew and to stop pretending. This scenario is covered in our training and I reminded my boss who said it again.

I have dealt with stupidity at work including a coworker who asked me of Madoff "Why did the Jew rob people." I also had the classic about Jews on Welfare.

Oddly this came from the same person who seriously considers the term "sweatshop" racist. Sorry but my I worked in the fashion industry for years and that term is a given.

Of course these same people are given to anti gay slurs. I do not know why the very people who will deservedly crucify someone for using the N word will turn around and
call a person a faggot with impunity.

Victim culture has made Orwell's words a reality. All animals are equal, but some are
more equal than the rest.

7 comments:

Ducky's here said...

Beak, leaving early to be with your squeeze is not a religious matter.

Ducky's here said...

Beak, you read like you're having a fever dream.

jams o donnell said...

What a twat. Perhaps you should take in some of your Bar Mitzvah photos and suggests he he can put them.

Steve Harkonnen said...

Brooke over at Palecon Command Center brings something similar to us here:

http://neoconcommandcenter.blogspot.com/2009/01/isnt-this-racism.html

Z said...

can't your boss be fired for that? I hope so.
Our tax dollars at work?

Madoff is a bad man.........whatever religion he is. Beak, what's WITH THESE PEOPLE!?

Say HI to Sunbeam!! xxxx

Anonymous said...

did they all mis the point????

beakerkin said...

Z

Sunbeam read this site and is aware.

Devon

I am almost mortified with the total disregard for gays at times. Saying the N word is foul and should be punnished. However, there just is a blatant disregard for gays that is almost taken as a given. Sadly, I am used to the anti
Jewish stuff. However, this stuff is generally not base hateful epithets directed at gays.