Monday, August 04, 2014

A Shop Vac

Every home owner should own a shop vac. I arrived home somewhat upset because my pet looks like he is nearing the end. 35 years is not a bad run for a pet. I arrived home to find the basement flooded. Apparently the boiler broke and I closed the valve and shut it down. I didn't make much progress mopping so I purchased a shop vac. Once or twice a year the tree outside blocks the drain and it is a chore. I powered up the shop vac and eliminated the water fast three huge buckets worth.


3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Your turtle is on his way out?

beakerkin said...

After 35 years it looks like this is the end. Cant feel to bad that is much longer than traditional pets.

Turtles learn to beg but don't tame
like a dog or even a cat.

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
I know that you will miss him.