Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Still trying to get my comments working at the Pagan Temple. The New computer is faster but leaves much to be desired. It is small enough for me to carry into the jungle for my next adventure into Guyana.

I plan on traveling down the Berbice River to some remote Indian settlements. I also plan on installing a NYC prewar flush toilet in the families home in Murphy Dam. I am looking for granite tiles for the bathroom. After I am done the bathroom might be worth more than the rest of the place.

4 comments:

SecondComingOfBast said...

What kind of trouble are you having Beak? Is Intense Debate refusing your comments? I haven't gotten anything in my in-box. Usually if a comment is a put on moderation I get a notification that lets me approve it.

beakerkin said...

Apparently according to them I don't exist. I switched computers
but now i don't exist

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Download and use the Opera browser, Beak. You'll love it.

Pagan,

I would likely comment on your blog, and visit more frequently, if you took Intense Debate off your blog and went with something more functional. It's an obstacle course.

SecondComingOfBast said...

Beamish-

All you have to do is start an account. It's not that big a deal. It beats the hell out of Bloggers shitty little comment system. At least if somebody clicks on your link at ID they go directly to your blog instead of the idiotic profile page which no one is interested in seeing. Once you get used to it, which doesn't take that long, you might be tempted to use it yourself, because it has all kinds of functions. What you see as an obstacle course I see as a playground.