Friday, March 18, 2016

Took a bit for me to get on board

If Trump is the nominee, I am on board. The reason I have changed my mind is because the treasonous imbeciles at J Street funded by Soros are scared witless. I have not changed my opinion of Trump. My desire is to stick the middle finger at Obama Stooge alleged Rabbi Rick Jacobs who is more imbecile than clergy. Sorry, but for an Obama lackey to
Talk about dangerous policies is not funny.

Rabbi Rick Jacobs is really a comedy act masquerading as a Rabbi.

Let's go into people Obama has supported. His good buddy Lula seems headed for jail. The leader of Turkey seems more unstable by the minute.

I oppose anything connected to J Street

3 comments:

Ducky's here said...

So let me get this straight.

You don't care for Trump but because J Street doesn't care for Trump you now support Trump. Is that it?


Fickle:
adjective

likely to change, especially due to caprice, irresolution, or instability; casually changeable

beakerkin said...

A vote for Trump is a vote against J Street

Ducky's here said...

What does Stephen Schwartz say?

That should make up your mind.