Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Odd talk yesterday

I was talking with a friend about the same sex marriage cases. It's been a while and they are no longer novel. In general with rare exception they are not something I give thought to. It's just another case and unless someone has a
Strange vocation they don't stand out.

While I did expect some bigotry, I was shocked by something unexpected. I was prepared for locker room homophobia and
Just plain ignorance. Gay people live in NYC and it isn't really something one notices as it is a constant. If one did have issues long ago they would have to grow up.

I am a tad baffled why minority heterosexual females would display such naked contempt for gays. One of these females is quite open with her idiocy. She will stay up nights to contrive racial angles to anything but use terms like faggot and bull dyke openly. My mistake was to try and speak reason to the unreasonable. Hate is never logical.

11 comments:

Ducky's here said...

You have a long conversation with "Cheekie"?

Wonder where she picked up the jargon.

Michael said...

I agree that hate is never logical, but I hope you're aware that you exhibit a stunning amount of hate yourself.

beakerkin said...

Hate for genocidal communists is logical. Sorry but a President who lectures Columbia about FARC and Israel about Hammas and cries about the TEA party deserves nothing but a chant of moron.

beakerkin said...

Once again as a communist your capacity for insight is zero

Ducky's here said...

This is the time on the show when we always ask Beak to delineate why he thinks Michael is a commie.

As far as I can tell, anyone who disagrees with Beak or backs him into a corner is a commie.

Michael said...

"Hate is never logical," you write, then go on to assert that your particular brand of hate is, in fact, logical. Bonus: calling me a communist again. I'm still hoping that you can point out anything I have done, said or written, here or anywhere, at any time between the dawn of human history to this very moment, in which I espouse communist ideas.

beakerkin said...

Obviously you and the Duck flunked reading. Read the statement again use your limited mind.

Michael said...

My mind is limited. You'll need to explain it to me.

beakerkin said...

Where were you described in that passage. If you place yourself there it speaks loudly.

Communists are a menace and should be medicated. They worship the all mighty State as God. There history and body count speaks clearly to all with intelligent thought. Obama is clearly stupid.

Ducky's here said...

Let's see if I can follow this.

Communists are a menace. Therefore Michael is a communist.
But let's also through in a useless editorial remark about Obama.

You need an editor, badly.

beakerkin said...

You need to have basic literacy to understand higher thought.