Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A lesson learned quickly

My daughter unfortunately asks for my help with her homework. The teacher has an abnormal fixation on technology reports in Current events. My daughter had a friend print a news article. Unfortunately the article was from Alex Jones. I gave her a lesson in what conspiracy kooks think. Even people with very little history of reading news can discern that truthers are not to be taken seriously.

I comment on Mikes America with a bore named Elwood. He has claimed that there was a 9-11 cover up. When asked multiple times he refuses to name who did it. Most likely it fits the pattern of Jews. This is the same nut who sees no Obama problems in the IRS, Ben Ghazi. It seems that low IQ Jew haters love Obama.

2 comments:

Ducky's here said...

Can't introduce them to Alex Jones too early.

What's next, Glenn Beck ?

beakerkin said...

As soon as my kid saw the truther material she understood crank