Sunday, June 08, 2014

Kick Ass

My boss asked me why I didn't work Saturdays. I hold myself to high standards and unless the productivity is there won't do it. I had a huge day but wrecked my health doing it. My boss has made me promise no more than three diet dews and not to press. The maniacal focus on numbers has scared the crap out of some.

The 80's music started blaring and I went to work, I focused and gunning down the forms. Unfortunately, I get irritated when my concentration is broken. My boss reminded me that my mentoring and leadership is not to be sacrificed on this project.

My peers did not grasp that if I am flying through these they can be freed up to do other things. The big boss
pulled me off to handle some VIP work. As I am doing pure paper, I can put out fires if management deems the problem worthy of immediate action.

3 comments:

Ducky's here said...

I thought you were in toner supply.

beakerkin said...

There are two modes district mode
and service center mode. I am very
good in service center mode. One can exceed the numbers for hours. However, I am relentless and work smart and hard. I also take literally no time off. The numbers are among the best in the area.

Management still reserves the right
to have me work VIP cases.

Ducky's here said...

My boss has made me promise no more than three diet dews

---------
Assuming no vacations and 10 holidays:

3 x 5 x 50 = 750 cans of that crap a year.

Cut back, Beak.