Not exactly, however the media's lack of scrutiny of Obama is getting to Dear Leader proportions.Obama was elected solely due to a financial meltdown and with near 100% media connivance.
There has been almost no critical scrutiny of his policies in the media.
Some people are not quite as dumb as the media makes them out. A nice coworker friend I thought was a lovable naive hippie chick has gone libertarian. The job does turn one into a cynic, but even she said "I hate Obama worse than Bush, how are we going to pay for this". Sunbeam is apolitical and is similar to me on individual issues excepts she is way more law and order. She has said almost the same thing.
1) Expect Social Engineering. We will see regressive taxation via alleged altruism like taxing soda. "We do it to fight obesity.
2) He will avoid going anywhere near immigration reform until the economy is better.
3) Less change than you thought on the policy of the war on terror. It is easier to criticize than to govern.
4) Zero moves to reign in big education or out of control health care costs.
5) There will be growth next year, but it will be stalled by ineptness of this far left demented program of screw business and reward connected special interest groups like big education.