Saturday, April 19, 2014

Not Understanding Individualism

I work with a close friend who is an elite university graduate from a Muslim country. What still amazes me is his inability to understand individualism. He falls back at each time, but you are Jewish.

The fact that I am Jewish in ancestry does not bind me to a preset political positions. He points out that I would never date a Muslim woman. This might sound amusing except that the person saying it has married a person from his own country. Similarly, when I started a relationship with Sunbeam there were those who were upset I did not date a Haitian  woman first. I don't understand where these obsessions with my private life comes from. However, my tastes are quite eclectic and more varied then those of my critics.

I am not bound by tradition to practice a faith. Unlike far left phonies I have more then a passing familiarity with the faith that they are completely ignorant of. This does not prevent them from screaming I am a Jooo
outraged by whatever. Actually those lefties never were Jews. They are Marxist drone followers of a death cult.

I am free to define my political views with the same intellectual freedom as the next person. I find it odd that this person does not grasp this basic concept of Americanism. There are those who blame his country of origin. I blame the University Intellectual Gulag that imposes far left conformity at the expense of critical thinking.

5 comments:

Ducky's here said...

Let's see, someone is curious that you don't date your own religion and that leads to a rant on leftists hating Jews and an indictment of the American university system.

Have you thought about counseling, Beak? Government medical policies are pretty good and probably cover it.

Just get a diagnosis of paranoid delusions and you're set.

beakerkin said...

I have dated and married Jewish women. As stated lefties read too much into the trivial.

FYI: I define myself.
You are still a commie.

Mike's America said...

How is it that I didn't know you had a blog Beak?

And now I see Ducky's here I know why I haven't visited before.

And yes, Duck is a commie pinko!

beakerkin said...

It used to be a bigger site. Now days I talk about minor family matters.

Ducky's here said...

And yes, Duck is a commie pinko!

-----
Thank you.