Sunday, April 20, 2014

A public service to hack writers

We interrupt  this holiday to talk about piss poor creations. Although, I may disagree with the Duck he has taken the time and effort to craft a persona. This is not to difficult as there is an actual bio behind the blather.

When one deals with a troll one gets no bio and a melange of ignorant remarks.

A well crafted persona should have depth and substance. For example, I could create a persona Narine, a Guyanese Hindu logistics person. The fact that I worked the vocation in question and am fairly familiar with this culture would make pulling it off easy. However, as my bio has never changed, I have neither the desire nor the inclination to craft such a persona.

Oddly, at various points in my blogging history I have been accused of being an Assyrian or Copt impersonating a Jew. I have been called a gay rights militant.  The critique by some commies was that I hide my Judaism to brainwash non-Jews like AOW, Mr. Beamish and the late Dr. Yeagley into supporting Israel.
The new critique based upon my bio is that I am a self hating Jew. Other lefties criticize my choice of romantic partners as not inclusive enough.

Sorry, but my bio hasn't changed because Beakerkin is merely a pen name.

At least provide your troll handles with a bio cumwads.

3 comments:

Mike's America said...

The left just can't seem to understand that not all people of quality upbringing, education and experience think like them. So, to them, if you belong to a religious, ethnic or minority group, or are a member of the aggrieved classes they designate, and you do not toe the party line there must be something wrong with you.

This "self hating" business is one label they like to throw around. They don't seem to understand how stupid it makes them appear. Actually, I would argue that those who use this slur are actually self haters projecting their faults onto others.

Many liberals are a miserable lot anyway so self hating seems to be a good description for them. How many happy liberals have you met?

Ducky's here said...

Yeah, but I have a persona, Mike.

beakerkin said...

Yes this is true. This makes you a contrarian, not a troll.