Sunday, August 21, 2016

Even more bizarre

Now my father who is not a patient gets treated by my Dr. This is almost absurd. My doctor was laughing about it. If I eat on a schedule and don't snack I might not need medication.

The resident who took care of me recognized my father in seconds. She also saw the weight loss. I told her unlike most I changed certain things. The top bosses told me to ease up on the numbers. There was one time I fell behind and the top boss said take lunch. I told him I was three back can't. He directed the boss to pull two cases off. I really have to break for lunch. I looked at the top boss and told him I would never milk diabetes for easier work. He told me nobody comes in the day after being discharged from the hospital. He was in the room when I offered to come in after being discharged at 8:00 am.

I got the reminder that milking sick leave does not include sick people. I assured the boss I could do a full caseload. Our medical people said to reduce the workload. It is inspirational to the younger officers to see me lead a charge.

No comments: