Wednesday, July 05, 2017

F Politics it is a dead end

The older I get the less political I feel. I still despise thea far left as more mental illness and bigotry than thought. Once you respect private property not much matters.

I would rather spend my days with Cheeky at a playground and with my family. Let hot heads bloviate on subjects they
Know zero about.

I have spent days messed up by Cipro. I am blessed to have wonderful caring friends and family. The end of my story is closer than the beginning. After I am gone many will claim to know things that are false.

For years I was told I wasn't fit to be a parent. Well I found myself exactly in that role and did my best. I never
Saw myself as interesting to children but with my daughter and granddaughter it is apparently incorrect. It starts with giving of yourself and making time. The trip to the playground on bad legs wasn't smart but what a memory.

I want to clear up some minor misunderstandings. Among my best friends is a young Bosnian woman. She is a great friend. I bit off more then I could chew and made a promise. Unfortunately, it was on a day I needed to be hospitalized. I had every intention of getting the job done first. Being Bosnian she knows all about honor. She took the file away and told me go. I told her I made a promise. The attorney said we are in capable hands go. This is the type of friends I have.

Never feel sorry for me.

I am blessed with good people around me. I am not bitter or angry. Different things just mean more to me. The voice of Cheeky calling Granda Pa. She fell asleep to Big Bad John after asking to hear it.

Don't read too much or too little into this. I just find making loving memories with my family more important than politics. It took the temper tantrums of the left to see they are a waste of time.

No comments: