Saturday, April 01, 2017

Dawn

The reality is officer Beakerkin is not the same person as Beakerkin.We are in unknown waters and they are scary indeed. What is going to happen, I don't know. The curse of Beakerkin is that as an independent I am trusted for that quality. I apply the laws with fairness and deference to procedures and equity. There are times when I am less fair, but serious criminality or national security dictate those rare situations.

I was not a fan of Obamas turning my agency into a sweat shop. The new era is upon us and I am appalled by some of my peers who reinvent themselves every time the wind blows differently. I announced there will be no additional students
But I will do limited training upon request from managers who have good relationship with me. I will continue to support all people I have mentored. The reason for this change is entirely personal. Management has tried to make peace, but I told them forget it. I still am dedicated, just no more training.

I am still committed to fairness. I didn't think a law was applied properly and ran it past my boss who was less charitable than I about the error. The court kicked it to us for another look. My reaction was a tepid we got this wrong double check. The error was discovered while doing a denovo review. After the correction the judges have leeway
to offer a more permanent remedy.

Until the law changes I work the same.

2 comments:

Second Coming Of Bast said...

Hey Beak was you one of the DHS agents trying to hack Kentucky during the election?

Ducky's here said...

Sounds as if nothing has changed at work.