Sunday, June 30, 2019

The Democrats are a Joke

People ask how a person who is a social liberal ended up in the GOP. I am not a conservative but I respect and share and share a mutual love of the USA. I also respect religious conservatives. I do not want Marxist baboons in my party. I respect private property and the hard work of entrepreneurs. I support the Reagan policy of arming Contras
and favor this for Venezuela. I do not repeat idiotic cliches about Cuban literacy. These are criminal regimes that
Should be fought by any means necessary.

There are those of you worked up about some stupid comments by Rep King. Yes but at least the man respect private property. I will compare the GOP response to some stupid remarks to the rationalizations of Ilhan Omar, Tlaib and AOC.

I am not for open borders. I want the immigration laws respected. I also want hypocrites like Poultry who are crying about executive orders to remember I pointed out the illegal DACA action by Obama. I am not for open borders. I am against illegal immigration and want serious criminal to be stripped of status quickly. A sexual predator should be subjected to denaturalization and deportation after conviction and permanently barred. This would apply to violent criminals, drug dealers, gang members, sexual predators and serious threats to national security.

The Democrats tolerate anti Semitic verbiage. One can see on Mikes America flip remarks about Golden Calves and Concentration camps. Venezuela itself is far worse than the accommodations lefties are crying about. Ilhan “”witless for peace”Omar is a huge Maduro fan. Coincidentally so is Roger Waters but don’t point out Palestine obsession and communists just coincidencently share the same space

Trump is clearly preferable to the mathematical special ed Marxist comedic crash dummies debating the other day. Of course Democrats running an adult like Michael Bloomberg isn’t happening.

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

The Democrat Party of today might as well be the CPUSA.