Friday, June 28, 2019

New female in the home

We adopted a midsize mix breed from Bidawee. They were terrific with one exception. If a dog isn’t ready yet due to medical or whatever let the family place a fee and pick up in a few days. The staff is very knowledgeable and pleasant. It helps that I was concerned right dog for us.

We loved a black dog named Lauren but had no chance to evaluate her. My attention was drawn to a strange dog from Puerto Rico. The dog was happy, yet poised and dignified. Something told me this functional dog belonged with us. My daughter was a pill but in ten minutes it becomes her dog.

I gave her the name Serenity. She is a true lady. She lets you know how she feels without saying much. No dog can replace my beloved Rex. Rex was sweet charismatic and funny. I picked a different dog allowed her to be herself. Maybe when I am old people will say I want a dog like serenity. Don’t think that’s likely as she is more of a supporting cast type than a star.

She won the heart of my diva daughter who really watches her. She does well enough with the six year old. I told her
the dog had to adopt her. I don’t know what the staff made of the six year old. She is sweet but cries for reasons over my IQ. She learned not all dogs love little kids. I learned that much earlier with Max the mini terror. There were plenty of dogs that loved kids. Max was small mean and difficult. Good old Rusty was a God. He was big powerful and gentle with kids. He watched them protected them and never needed a leash

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

A new member of the family!