Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Rereading Brevik Posts

I went way back to read my posts on this subject. We have a critic that seems to think I am a fan of butchery. Far from a fan, I despise pointless death.

Some of the themes are mildly amusing. When Muslims kill we get the nauseating lecture that all Muslims are not terrorists. The left inverts this with school shootings or unicorns like Brevik looking for links to Talk Radio or blogs they don't read. Following this very logic the Koran would come under great scrutiny. I am not in favor of blaming Muslims but the predictable platitudes of the left after every atrocity is a bit much.
The
Brevik, Baruch Goldstein and the Oklahoma City bombers are unicorns the left can trot out to deflect attention from the obvious primary sources of terrorism.

Now that some time is past Norway needs to look at the over the top obsession with Palestine has led to a climate where hate crimes against Jews does happen. On the day Brevik butchered the political indoctrination camp was practicing breaking the Gaza blockade. There is poetic irony that the same lunatics who support terror against Jews were slaughtered. It was an inexcusable crime but I shed no tears for that crew would celebrate dead Jews killed identically in Israel.

The guilt by association is amusing. My friend the late Dr Yeagly wrote many offensive things. Claiming that I supported this is amusing as his foes were call the Beakerkin group. I hope the Dr is in heaven learning we are what is in our soul not our complexion. He loved Jesus and America but misunderstood both.

I didn't realize Brevik was in 2011. It seems longer.

No comments: