Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Enjoying Life

My blog is unique in that we discuss many things. One never knows if a book review or blogger interview will appear.

Every now and then it is important to take time and enjoy life. Much is possible if only through persistence.

As I journey across life I am much the same person that I have been for years. I loathe communism and believe that the common person can make their own choices.

I always tell people who have a bad break when one door closes look for another. Yesterday a great officer was bothered by an applicant crying. As officers often we have to do tough things. We need to acknowledge our human side at times.

However, there are also magical stories and moments you get to share with families.
You see mothers and children reunited. You see all types of couples in various stages in life. You meet people from all over the world and from every walk of life.

My coworker was a greater officer for acknowledging that which lies within our souls than by pretending she has no soul.

No comments: