Sunday, January 04, 2015

Really Angry

I sacrifice all year for a two week vacation. The girlfriend lost her job and I have pitched in. My sacrifice meant I would not go on vacation. I would spend it at home with my family.

Just as I am spending my vacation an annoying relative couch surfs. Most of the countrymen who pass through here are decent sorts. They help out and make the place special. Granny is obnoxious and toxic and to say I am pissed is an understatement.

It takes no genius to understand how she ended up here. She has a big mouth and zero social graces. She sees nothing wrong with crashing and ruining my vacation. My sacrifice was wasted as I never did get to enjoy my time.

Now some of you wonder if the Frummies are worse. The Frummies are far worse than any other relative. Granny may be obnoxious but she isn't a holier than though mendicant.

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

You need different relatives, Beak.

Ducky's here said...

When they ask to stay try a firm, "No"?

beakerkin said...

Being part of a family is not a dictatorship. I was showing pictures to a friend who pointed out in twenty photos taken over a two week period this relative did not move five feet.

Supposedly Sunday is back in Guyana.