Friday, December 29, 2006

Sir Step away from that Chalupa

I have been violently ill since returning from NYC. Drummaster and I did go to Taco Bell in NJ. I am now up to soup and missed parts of three workdays. The moral of the story is do not push your luck.

I would like to say Northwind was a help. She has her moments but this wasn't one of them. " See Drunks like us never seem to have these problems. Have a cold one and the alcohol will kill what ails you." There may be more truth to her wisdom then one assumes. She never does seem to get sick or perhaps that when one is a drunk it is impossible to tell. Most cold remedies are twenty percent alcohol and I do not keep them around for obvious reasons.

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Think of this illness as your end-of-year purge.

Get well and stay well, Beak!

American Crusader said...

Going to Taco Bell is the equivalent of playing Russian roulette.
Whenever I'm on the West Coast I avoid Jack N Box for the same reasons.

elmers brother said...

Steve,

Waffles make lousy dates anyway.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

No waffles at Waffle House?

That's like no prostitutes at Bed, Bath & Beyond.

What is this world coming to?