Thursday, July 14, 2005

Overdue additions

I added links to two of my favorite blogs and it was long over due. Always on the Watch writes a well reasearched and nsightful blog. Mr Beamish has a hard hitting comedic yet still educational blog that I am a fan of. He may be the only person who posts here that infuriates the leftist utopians more then I do.

My family is in town with Jewish food . I will still post over the weekend but not likely my usual two posts. Knishes and stuffed derma are not found in Vermont. My coworkers are linning up. Sadly , I can not get my friends to go for any kind of ethnic food in Burlington. Why would I want to go to Friendlys as they are found in NYC.

Someday in the future maybe there will be a faux NYC deli up here. With all the displaced NYC people it would probably do well.

7 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
Thank you!

Enjoy your family's visit.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Beamish has a hard hitting comedic yet still educational blog that I am a fan of. He may be the only person who posts here that infuriates the leftist utopians more then I do.

I seem to do that on the comments section of other people's blogs. My blog has been links to wierd or interesting things lately.

Still, I wish the leftist goobs congregated at my blog. It's tedious to go looking for them. :-)

beakerkin said...

No the word was Knishes but I was in a hurry. There is a mutiny at work over the Knishes as we have four NYC people in my row.

Warren said...

Mr Beamish said:

"Still, I wish the leftist goobs congregated at my blog. It's tedious to go looking for them. :-)"

How much will you pay per head?

We've been running a special on script kiddies and congenital liars. You need to have them neutered, though. They trend to wonder off unless you have them fixed. ;^)

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Warren,

As you're no doubt aware, small pets, cartoon characters, convicted felons, and the dead have 2 things in common - they lack internet access, and they vote for Democrats.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are actual people that vote for Democrats somewhere in America, but the intelligible of them aren't posting on the internet.

So, yes, it is still a search for me.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Please enjoy my latest post... and all you lurking leftist goobers are welcome to come get some at my blog.

Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!